The Western Marquette County Health Foundation (WMCHF) hosted its Spring Grant Cycle Presentation on Thursday, May 19th. The grant cycle, which ended on April 1st, had many applicants and was highly competitive. Awarded at the ceremony were the following organizations:
- -Big Brothers Big Sisters of Marquette and Alger Counties – $5,000
- -Partridge Creek Farm- $5,000
- -Cancer Care of Marquette County – $1,000
- -Teaching Family Homes – $1,500
- -Alzheimer’s Association of Michigan- $3,000
- -Ishpeming, Negaunee, NICE Community Schools- $1,500
- -AMCAB & Community Nutritional Services- $2,500
- -Bell Auxiliary- $1,100
- -YMCA of Negaunee – $3,000
With this grant cycle, the WMCHF has now given back approximately $200,000 to non-profits through grants and donations.
The next grant deadline is October 1st. If you have previously applied and not been selected as a recipient, the WMCHF encourages you to continue to apply.
To obtain a copy of the funding guidelines and grant application, or for more information, call (906) 204-2395, e-mail email@example.com, visit cktfqwg5-liquidwebsites.com or stop by the Foundation’s office location at: 910 US 41 West, Ishpeming, MI 49849. (Shared building with the Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Area Chamber of Commerce and Thrivent Financial.)